While studying at the Baptist Theological Seminary, Harold married Antoinette, and the marriage was blessed with three daughters. Two of their daughters and their families live in Australia while the eldest and her family live in Canada.
His ministry spans more than 50 years and involves planting a church in South Africa, serving as National Youth Secretary for the Baptist Youth of South Africa, pastoring the Florida Baptist Church, Johannesburg, South Africa, directing the work of Evangelism Explosion, founder and Executive Director of Multi Ministries. His ministry has included preaching at evangelistic crusades and outreaches, bible conferences, mission conferences, etc., lecturing and teaching on evangelism, discipleship, and missions at various seminaries, clinics, and Christian leadership institutes. He has traveled and preached in many parts of the world including Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, the USA, and Canada.
Harold and Antoinette now live in Canada, and they are involved in mentoring NAMB Church planters and various evangelistic and preaching opportunities. Harold serves as an itinerant revival speaker with Life Action Canada.
Update from Harold and Antoinette Peasley (November 2022)
As I write this email, my heart is full of gratitude to God for all His blessings.
- Just returned from a preaching visit to the US - the first since Covid
- Grateful for journeying mercies to Texas, Alabama, and Tennessee
- For Physical strength in spite of a cold and a bit of flu
- For wonderful evidence of blessing as I was privileged to conduct two conferences on “Life in the Spirit “ and one on “ Thirsting for God .”
- God was so good with many seeking His face for a fresh touch of His Spirit
- Experienced such love and kindness from friends and churches. Was able to renew friendships with friends we have known over the years
- Just to return home to a loving and faithful wife. I told someone I am not married to a lady I am married to an angel!
- Humbled by a certificate sent to me from the Baptist Union of South Africa recognizing 50 years of ministerial service.
Wouldn’t you say God is good and the words of the Psalmist in Ps 45: 1 “ My heart is overflowing …..” is so true and real?
Here are some prayer requests
- Our one son-in-law, Glen, in Australia, had a fall off a ladder and has a broken collar bone, ribs, and injured vertebrae. In severe pain.
- A good friend of mine for many years, Jan, who lives in New Zealand underwent brain surgery. He suffered a brain hemorrhage this past Monday
- Continue to pray for Belton one of our church planters, who suffered a brain hemorrhage in May. Semi-conscious ever since.
Our activities this month
- Nov 4-6 Attend the annual Retreat for our Church Leaders in Canada
- Nov Preach Fairhavens community church - 2 hrs N of Toronto
- 8 Nov Conduct Bible Study for a Polish Church at 9 pm
- 13 Nov Preach Filipino Church East side of Toronto
- 19 Nov Preach Filipino Church - Sat 1030 am - in Toronto
- 27 Nov Preach Filipino Church - N Toronto
Plus the many mentoring situations.
Thank you for your prayers for blessing and protection as we travel the highways to the various appointments.
To God be the glory!
Harold and Antoinette